Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Fantasy Closet-- Pared-down Chic

The experts have spoken. Insanely wearable, simple shapes and muted colors, are the story of the season.


I have decided to visit my fantasy closet every Wednesday for some mid week pick-me-upper. Today I give a nod to Fall's simple cuts and shapes with a dollop of my personal style.

The Elements:
  1.  Richard Nicoll Stella Oversized Cashmere Dress, net-a-porter.com
  2. Celine Boston Bi-Color Tote (secretly lusting after this), womenshandbag.com
  3. United Bamboo Round Sunglasses, tenover6,com
  4. Fendi Gothic Romans Suede Lace-up Boots (I know, I know, it's not mummy-friendly at all), net-a-porter.com
  5. Lela Rose Enamel Disc Skinny Belt, theoutnet.com
  6. The Three Graces Victorian Futuristic Onyx Earrings, georgianjewelry.com
  7. Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Spray, sephora.com
Happy stylish Wednesday mummies! Remember, being a mum is no excuse to be un-stylish! All the more we have to, actually. For our babies, our hubbies, and our sanity's sake.



No comments:

Post a Comment