The experts have spoken. Insanely wearable, simple shapes and muted colors, are the story of the season.
I have decided to visit my fantasy closet every Wednesday for some mid week pick-me-upper. Today I give a nod to Fall's simple cuts and shapes with a dollop of my personal style.
- Richard Nicoll Stella Oversized Cashmere Dress, net-a-porter.com
- Celine Boston Bi-Color Tote (secretly lusting after this), womenshandbag.com
- United Bamboo Round Sunglasses, tenover6,com
- Fendi Gothic Romans Suede Lace-up Boots (I know, I know, it's not mummy-friendly at all), net-a-porter.com
- Lela Rose Enamel Disc Skinny Belt, theoutnet.com
- The Three Graces Victorian Futuristic Onyx Earrings, georgianjewelry.com
- Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Spray, sephora.com
Happy stylish Wednesday mummies! Remember, being a mum is no excuse to be un-stylish! All the more we have to, actually. For our babies, our hubbies, and our sanity's sake.