Tuesday, August 3, 2010

elated

Guess what's making my day today ( and probably even my week)? 


This.


It headlines 'Andi Eigenmann topbills in sexy utilitarian.' 


Andi is Crossings' new brand ambassador and it's the first time ever that The Ramp, Crossings landed on the cover of the country's top-selling fashion magazine. That alone would give me joy. But, Andi is wearing no less than a Faith Hope Love dress (worn as a top) on the cover. That, is the reason why I am simply elated.


Faith Hope Love is my other baby. I gave birth to her way before I did to Le Misch. She is 5 years old now and thriving. If you haven't met her, visit any outlet of The Ramp, Crossings and you sure won't miss her.


And grab a copy of Preview August too while you're at it. 


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Faith Hope and Love, and of course to Mummy Mikka!!!!
    Love it, Mikks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mi! I see you've been enjoying your "tai-tai" life in BKK :)

    ReplyDelete