Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dries (Van Noten) Me Up


Donning one label head-to-toe is a fashion faux pas. We know that. But if its Dries Von Noten, I wouldn't mind, would you?

(photos c/o style.com)

A juxtaposition of something grand with something street best describes his Fall AW 2010 collection. To me, each and every piece here is something you will use forever. Isn't that divine? I heart you, Dries Van Noten.


On a side note, I know it bags are a thing of the past, but what is this? An it way of carrying a bag? Hmmm...

Happy Tuesday ladies! Thank goodness, our unwanted guest has fled and completely left our premises. Now Le Misch and I can go back to business and work on a new challenge I've taken up of late - styling a product fashion spread for a travel magazine. Can you sense my excitement? Now, we've got to skedaddle!

No comments:

Post a Comment