Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Fantasy Closet-- the olive green cargo





I don't remember the last time I wore cargos. Except for the occasional times I wore the pairs of cargo shorts hubby gets me every time he goes on business trips to the US. I know, I'm perplexed myself. I have no idea why he does that. I think there's a little part in him that wishes I was more sporty (for lack of a better word)? 

Well, I'd like to think of it as a fashion premonition coming upon my clueless hubby. The cargo is back with a vengeance reinvented in an almost jodphurish shape and in the shade of utilitarian olive green.

I've been trying to find the right pair here in Singapore but luck has not been on my side. Meanwhile (since it's Wednesday), I will live vicariously through my fantasy closet.

Here's how the mummy-in-me will pull this trend off. 

The elements:

  1. Siwy Cargo Pants Army Green, www.jade24.com
  2. Let It Be Me Blazer, www.generalpants.com
  3. Balenciaga Sunday Patchwork, www.balenciaga.com
  4. Alexander Wang Seamed Tencil Rib Tee, www.lagarconne.com
  5. Lanvin Metallic Ballerina Flats, www.net-a-porter.com
  6. Freelook Aquamarina Watch, www.endless.com

Happy stylish Wednesday mummies!  Another full day ahead of us today. I hope my little assistant bears with me and all the stuff I need to accomplish by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment