Saturday, August 21, 2010

dissection of an ensemble


Ok, so I have decided to join the bandwagon (of fashion and lifestyle bloggers' daily sartorial takes) and share with you my ensembles (once in awhile) should you be interested. 

I know how this can come off as trivial, but hey, I enjoy looking and knowing what other people are wearing, so why not share mine along with some thoughts and tips (again, should you be interested), right? 

So first off, is what I wore the other day when Le Misch and I had some errands to run in Orchard Road. 




I throw in this boyfriend pair when I'm laziest to dress up. I have to use hubby's belts on it every time, as mine are just too short for this extra loose pair. Worn with a basic tee, basic black flats, and a statement necklace.

The elements:
Zara boyfriend jeans
H&M white basic tee
Armani Exchange black belt
H&M black ballet flats
SM Dept Store beaded necklace (oh yes, SM, for less than 400 pesos/ $8 USD)


    I was trying on this beautiful beaded silk top from TIBI at Tang & Co. Yes, the moment Le Misch dozes off, I take advantage and do some shopping as that is the only time I can, really. We always need bigger fitting rooms though. 



    And the moment she wakes up, forget about Tang & Co. We head to the 4th floor where all the toys are


    No comments:

    Post a Comment