Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Peek at What's Inside the Brown Bag

Forgive me for being such a tease. I just could not contain my excitement especially when these babies are looking so rad! Wanna get your hands on these? Come show us some love this 9 December 2011, 4-11pm at the Brown Bag Vintage and Crafts Market at Filipinas Heritage Library, Ayala Triangle, Makati City.
This is not your typical holiday bazaar, that's for sure. Its more like an artisan market provided for local talent and entrepreneurs where a bevy of one-of-a-kind finds await you. Come drop by our booth and  let's have a chitchat. Le Misch and I will show what we've been up to. It's a date!  

4 comments:

  1. I'll be there! :)

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I wish I'll be or rather I'm in Manila on that date. Sigh. I'm lusting the orange clutch. And lastly I'm looking forward to the launch of your kaftan, will it be available online soon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck Mikka! i'll try to drop by :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like! can i have one custom made?

    ReplyDelete