Wednesday, November 9, 2011

To Hatch Or Not To Hatch

We are still undecided on number 2 but I seriously wouldn't mind getting knocked up again after seeing this line of gorgeous timeless pieces to wear before, during, and after pregnancy. When I spotted it over Joanna Goddard's blog, my heart raced a little and thought "wow, what a beautiful state to be in while carrying a child.. " 

I think pregnant women are beautiful but I thought so otherwise during my own 40 weeks of gestation. Of course, the clothes I would wear certainly didn't help. That is why I think HATCH is pure brilliance and is plain manna from heaven for women, expecting or not. It has a 14-piece collection of key pieces for casual to dressy and to even dressier special occasions. All of which timeless, ageless, and fits all sizes, shapes, and builds! How is that even possible?!

Hatch already had me at that ultra chic button-down but the best part yet is that for every purchase from the Hatch Collection, $5 goes to Every Mother Counts, an advocacy and mobilization campaign to increase education and support for maternal and child health. 

Now, to hatch or not to hatch again? That is the question. 

2 comments:

  1. oh, hatch! being preggers was one of my favorite things...i actually loved how my body looked and felt (minus the nausea at the beginning). i loved everything about it....and if i had the clothes from this collection, i'd do it all again (except for the reality of actually raising the children i hatch)....these clothes are gorgeous.
    xo
    n

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I so didn't look that cute pregnant...maybe the second time though :)

    ReplyDelete