Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Mischka Goes to Fashion Week

We're on a four-day weekend so sharing with you just one highlight from the whole enterprise of fashion shows, spontaneous road trips, swimming, trick-or-treating, cocktails smochktails, and movie marathons. Whew! 

Going back to fashion shows, Le Misch had her first taste of fashion week last Saturday. We went for The Ramp's first ever showing at PhFW. The show was nothing short of amazing! Holiday 2011 and Spring 2012 looks were sent down the runway while I make mental notes of the pieces I want to see in my closet. 

We caught 2 more shows after that and I am just amazed at how she can actually sit through all those 3 shows. Not to mention, breaks in between and a late night dinner after. But then again they were all great shows with an equally great dinner after. 


3 comments:

  1. Aww, she's so cuuuuute!!! :)

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Mikka! It's me, Keigh! We met at the Get Up launch. :)
    I just want to say, Mischka is so cute! Also, I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete