Friday, March 11, 2011

[A Closetful of} Happy Weekend!


"My beach clothes are a lot different from my city clothes."
(via the fabulous Erin of House of Turquoise)

I wish I could say the same. I wish I had a Palm Beach wardrobe. Never mind the Palm Beach beach house. 

Seeing this makes me want to hit the beach this weekend, and the weekend after that, and the weekend after that weekend... Too bad our little queen bee is under the weather. Recent nights have been sleepless and crude. Please get better soon, sweet girl. We need to go to the beach. Even if our beach wardrobe is not as fabulous as this.

Have a fun weekend you all! (Spend it at the beach for us please!)

2 comments:

  1. hope she gets better soon! sick kids are no fun all around. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good blog and thanks for your comment **

    callitfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete