Monday, March 28, 2011

Weekend Tidbits



We had a great weekend. Saturday was all about errands but Sunday was a day of sailing fun! Well, for hubby at least. As he, and 2 other friends sailed away, we cheered and prayed, they all come back in one piece! The waters were a tad rough but with an expert sailer with them, they all came back safe and sound with some stories to tell about the lake and the lake within a lake

If you want to try sailing, go here. And lest I forget, that eye-popping weekend tote is perfect for  summer escapades and is now available via chicify.com

The great weekend that was. How was yours?


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping by the blog last week and leaving giving me some encouragement! :) I am going to keep on blogging for a couple of months and then take a little hiatus for the summer, I think.

    It looks like you had the most perfect weekend! I'm so glad - you deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete