Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fantasy Closet {Oh Olivia}

Olivia Palermo is the total mid week pick-me-upper. I can never get enough of her daily sartorial takes and I'm guessing I'm not alone, yes?

Today's fantasy closet visit is inspired by this photo of her about to get on a bike in London. It's part of my stock of photos I browse for times when inspiration runs dry. Never fails to put a smile on face and a little tug on my heart. Was she really gonna ride that bike with those skyscrapers on her heels and that orange Birkin behind her??

Oh well, here's my take on a little 'get-that-look-for-less' feature today.

The Elements:
  1. 3.1 Phillip Lim V Neck Sweater, boutique1.com
  2. Elle Shop Eyelet Shorts, hfm.co.jp
  3. See by Chloe Poya Satchel, nordstrom.com
  4. The Ultimate Spring Jacket
  5. Lanvin Single Strap Wedge, barneys.com
  6. Kevin Aucoin The Elegant Lip Gloss, barneys.com
  7. Joan Rivers Triple Strand Fringe Necklace, qvc.com 
Have a stylish Wednesday ladies!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog. You've got a great blog - lots of inspiration and cool ideas. I will definitely be stopping by again!

    ReplyDelete