Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Weekend!

Yesterday was frantic as I was rushing to get my daughter to her first day in school on time. It was a Friday and I was a fool not to anticipate the traffic. But wait, school??! How did that happen?! Last I checked she was just doing baby signs and now that she can very much carry a conversation, she goes to SCHOOL??!!

It was a bittersweet moment for me and hubby. If only we could keep her much longer as a baby, we would.

Sigh.

Have a great long weekend, lovelies.

3 comments:

  1. i know what you mean, they grow up too fast :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is hard to believe it when it happens. my littlest will be starting school in september. she's VERY excited. how was le misch's first day? xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's such a cute picture of your daughter.

    i hope you have a lovely weekend. happy father's day to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete