Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fantasy Closet {Kimono Dressing}

Been craving for a kimono ala Winter Kate for awhile now. I like the effortless, nonchalant feel it has to it. And I'm thinking this whole ensemble will take me from meetings to errands to school pick-ups, even to casual cocktails in a breeze. 

The Elements:
  1. Winter Kate Red Roque Kimono
  2. Textile Elizabeth and James Jimi Low-Rise Jeans
  3. Theory Terabi Drape Top
  4. Mulberry Bayswater Textured Leather Bag
  5. Hermes Carina Ballerina Flats
  6. YSL Enamel Lapis Ring
Pardon the inconsistencies around here lately. I've been playing catch up with a lot of posts. My time management skills need some polishing yet again. They're getting a little rusty. 


2 comments:

  1. yaa, i think i also want that kimono ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mikka! I love your blog. :) I read it everyday.

    ReplyDelete