Friday, June 24, 2011

Fantasy Interiors {If Mischmash was a..}

If Mischmash was a bedroom...
If Mischmash was a children's bedroom...
If Mischmash was a balcony with a view...
If Mischmash has three more girls...
If Mischmash were throw pillows.. If Mischmash was a living room..
 If Mischmash were curtains...

If Mischmash was anything, it would be aqua and orange. Over a year of blogging, I've come to terms with my colors and that in spite of the constant change of seasons' hottest hues, I will stay true to my aqua and orange, a match made in heaven. 

Enjoy your Friday, lovelies.

(Images from here and here.)

2 comments:

  1. love these! been dying to re-paint our condo but i'm still deciding on a color. it's so difficult because it's just one big open space :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post...clever concept, and you're so well represented by the photos, for a second, I thought I've known you personally :-) I'm just glad I dropped by.

    ReplyDelete