Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Fantasy Closet {Cropped Over Maxi}

These past few days I've been experimenting with my old maxi dresses. I always thought of them as a little too casual for work or anything serious at all. They've always been reserved for weekends and beach getaways and for when I was 6 months and above pregnant with Le Misch.
Nowadays I learned to maximized the maxi by wearing a cropped top over it and dressing them up by a nice pair of sandals heeled or flat. I throw in some bling and I'm good to go in a relaxed yet polished mode. 

The Elements:
  1. T-Bags Draped Jersey Black Maxi
  2. H&M Cropped Top
  3. Asos Pyramid Metal Tip Clutch
  4. Lanvin Sandals
  5. Rag & Bone Knit Maxi
  6. H&M Flared Top
  7. Dsquared Clutch
  8. K. Jacques for Opening Ceremony Sandals

2 comments:

  1. show us! i've seen it done, but would love to see your take. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi N! Haha! I did so last week and I forgot to take a picture! I should get on it soon :)

    ReplyDelete