Thursday, June 30, 2011

dissection of an ensemble

Last Friday when it was pouring so hard in the metro, I practically dragged myself out of the house to attend Greenbelt 5's Fashion Overload. I wanted to support my good friend who was one of the designers participating in the event. I'm glad I showed up as it was fun and champagne along with some other fancy cocktails were overflowing! Too bad I had to drive myself home. 

So here's what I wore. Liking my cobalt maxi? You can order from Sarah of Fashion Eggplant. She sews them herself! And has them in an array of colors too tempting, you would want to order one of each! Don't say I didn't warn you! 

3 comments:

  1. I love the outfit! It's so hard to find a nice maxi skirt here in Cebu especially for petite girls like me.:)

    ReplyDelete