Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Long Weekend!

Another long weekend for us and this time, Le Misch and I are spending it at my hometown. It's her second Halloween but sadly I don't think we'll be doing some trick or treating. The little girl is under the weather- AGAIN. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she's well enough to walk down the aisle and complete her tasks as a flower girl at a good friend's wedding tonight.

Whenever we travel I prepare a special airplane loot for her. Nothing fancy. Just some toys she hasn't seen in a long time, some books, crayons, puzzles, and snacks. Everything travel size.

 The essentials- twistable crayons, coloring book, a little doll from Ginger Snaps, Teddy Grahams

 And my best find from National Bookstore along with the crayons and the coloring book, is this set of paper coins. It was a hit! She has a strange obsession with coins.

 We haven't even boarded and the loot is slowly depleting. You see, Le Misch is one kid that has to be constantly entertained. There is no idle time with her. She has to be tinkering with something, anything, at any given time. 

She is indeed her mother's daughter.

Enjoy every second of your long weekend lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment