I have been a tad delinquent with my posts. Le Misch and I have landed at the hometown and to say I am exhausted is an understatement. This little energizer bunny just quite literally sucks the life out of me. So the longer afternoon naps she takes nowadays are my little luxuries. Then I get to do other things like a pop in at my fantasy closet.
Today my little sister is catching a show at the Philippine Fashion Week for Spring 2011. She needed some help with what to wear so I came up with this. (By the way, she has a penchant for owls.)
- Grace Fit Plaid Jacquard Jacket, talbots.com
- J. Crew Striped Cotton tank, net-a-porter.com
- Felder Felder Printed Skater Skirt, brownsfashion.com
- Asos Leather Boyfriend Belt, asos.com
- Mulberry The Lily, lagarconne.com
- Miss Dior Cherie, sephora.com
- Funky Owl Cuff, avalaya.com
- Kurt Gieger Pumps, kurtgeiger.com
My dear little sister, it's ok to get out of your comfort zone (of jeans and sneakers) once in awhile. You will look good in these as you do in your boheme-androgynous signature style. Trust me.
Enjoy the show!