Thursday, October 21, 2010

Cole Vintage in Ermita

I've witness the growth of this brand and I totally admire the people behind it. One of them is a good friend and is extremely pregnant, happily anticipating the arrival of the little boy. (For some reason, I'm drawn to new mums and mums-to-be..)

I go to Cole Vintage for sandals and tunics but they don't just have that. They can literally dress you up from head-to-toe. And I'm happy to announce that Cole Vintage is now accessible in the often-ignored Manila area through Robinson's Ermita. The mall I used to frequent in college, during breaks of course.






Did I mention their sandals go for less 1000 PHP (21 USD)? For our 2.5-year stint in Singapore, I used Cole Vintage sandals and never did they disappoint me nor my (overworked) feet. 


Check out Cole Vintage at:

2/F Adriatico Wing of Robinson's Ermita

or

The Ramp Crossings
G/F TriNoma, QC
2/F Shangrila, Mandaluyong
2/F GLorietta 3, Makati

No comments:

Post a Comment