Sunday, October 3, 2010

beautiful random things

On a hot lazy Sunday afternoon we decided to stay indoors and keep our cool. I promised to be unplugged as much as I could and spend some good crafty time with Le Misch but these images are just too enkindling, I couldn't help but share.
 

French inspired black and white wedding I came across here. I tell you, if we didn't have a turquoise and coral beach wedding in Bali, we would have had a black and white one in... Paris? Provence? Versailles? (Any French city will do!)


A dinner by the beach beneath the Golden Gate Bridge. How lovely is that? Found here.

Chloe Kid's Scallop Dress. I'm drooling for Le Misch.

Pebble-filled tray for the entryway. Simple and brilliant, I think. (Not that we use boots a lot around here.) More foyer decorating ideas here.


Enjoy the rest of your weekend lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment