Good morning mummies! Who says we can't do lace for day? Not me! As promised here, I will share with you how we can do a Stella M inspired tailored + lace ensemble.
A tailored button-down shirt is key. If you don't already have one, fret not, you can always borrow hubby's!
In lieu of the impossibly short (but very chic) Stella M lace skirt, we don a pair of lace shorts.
The rest are gold and black themed accessories to add a bit of this and that. (Isn't gold and black, the chicest synthesis ever?)
- Chambray Blue Oxford Shirt, oldnavy.gap.com
- Lace Turn Up Shorts, topshop.com
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Hillier Hobo, net-a-porter.com
- Lanvin Chain Anklet Flats, net-a-porter.com
- Michael Kors Oversized Watch, littleburgundyshoes.com
- Chanel Gloss Black Sunglasses, sunglasses-shop.co.uk
- Jolie B. Ray Wide Band Gold and Oxidized Silver Rings, maxandchloe.com