Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fantasy Closet-- Oxfords

I missed out on my fantasy closet visit last Wednesday to give way to more important matters-- one of which is making sure we leave our Singapore apartment in the same condition we moved in. Tough, but we made it through and I think the new tenant is happy. I think.

To make up for my inactivity, I leave you 3 ways on how to wear flat oxfords especially concocted for my good friend Ann of Annquack through the courtesy of my fantasy closet. She came to me seeking advice if she should buy a pair or not. I said, why not?

Here you go, Ann!

WITH JEANS



The Elements:

  1. Very Volatile Marlena Oxfords, shopruche.com
  2. Adriano Goldshmied Indigo Boyfriend Jeans, farfetch.com
  3. YSL Leopard Belt, matchesfashion.com
  4. Jason/ Slash Neck Sailor Tee, lagarconne.com
  5. Mulberry Soft Bufalo Alexa Hobo, luisaviaroma.com
  6. Ray Ban Aviator Sunnies, sunglasses-shop.co.uk


WITH TROUSERS



The Elements:

  1. Very Volatile Marlena Oxfords, shopruche.com
  2. Buckle Front Chino Trousers, topshop.com
  3. Emilio Pucci Printed Silk Scarf, theoutnet.com
  4. See by Chloe Slouchy Drawstring Crossbody, nordstrom.com
  5. Michael Kors Round Case Chronograph, nordstrom.com
  6. Old Navy Western Chambray Shirt, oldnavy.gap.com

WITH A DRESS




The Elements:
  1.  Very Volatile Marlena Oxfords, shopruche.com
  2. James Perse Cotton Jersey Tank Dress, net-a-porter.com 
  3. Miu Miu Paloma Messenger Bag, net-a-porter.com
  4. Crumpet V-neck Cashmere Cardi, net-a-porter.com
  5. Mali Sabatasso Chrysophase Necklace, maxandchloe.com

Heeled oxfords from Aldo
(Photo taken by my little sis)

And inspired from my visit to the coveted fantasy closet, I wore this today. I embrace androgyny but the flat version is just a tad bit too much for me. 

Hope your Wednesday was effortlessly stylish, mummies (and non-mummies too)!

No comments:

Post a Comment