It's Wednesday once again and its time to get stylish! Fall is just around the corner and even if I reside in a tropical country, this fantasy closet of mine will take me through four seasons in a breeze.
It needs some sprucing up for the new season and here are my essentials.
- Military Cape, calypso-celle.com
- Loeffler Randall Matilde Knee High Boots, net-a-porter.com
- Sandro Camel High Waisted Pants, stylight.de
- Christian Loubuotin Pigalle Flats, barneys.com
- Elizabeth and James Charmeuse Blouse, net-a-porter.com
- Fendi Medium Peek A Boo Top Handle, luisaviaroma.com
- Givenchy Studded Feather Tank, kirnazabete.com
Oh and on a side note, these are all mummy friendly too! (Except for the feathers which may cause some unnecessary irritation to your baby's soft and supple skin. Tee-hee!)
Happy stylish midweek mummies!