Thursday, September 30, 2010

Spring 2011 To-Die-For Shoes

After a 3-year hiatus from sky-high, toe-pinching shoes, it's liberating to finally be able to wear them again. From pregnancy to being a full time, hands-on, always-on-the-go mum, I have long forgotten how to wear those ladies except for the occasional times I slipped on wedges.

Now that were back at the old town, where help and extra sets of hands abound (which I am extremely grateful for, by the way) I can brush up on strutting those numbers giving me extra inches. I can't wear them all day, everyday, the way I used to, pre-Mischka but once in a while is empowering enough.

Hence, I'm back to appreciating (more like drooling) over beautiful shoes and let me share with you what's in store for us come spring next year!


 Versace

 Iceberg

 David Koma

 Mary Katzrantzou

Etro

 Tommy Hilfiger

Roksanda Ilincic

 Felder Felder



Christian Siriano for Payless
(Let's cross our fingers his designs reaches our shores now that Payless is here.)

(Photos c/o stylebistro.com)

Comforting to know we have a bright future ahead of us, isn't it? In footwear, at least. 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment