Friday, February 18, 2011

Mykonos Villa Orpheus + Happy Weekend!

I am dreaming to be whisked off to this place. A Cycladic Islands classic sugar-cube style private villa best known for its impeccable service, apart from that breath-taking view of the Aegean Sea. 






And bring along these.


Pardon the fashion faux pas. I couldn't help but dream of a head-to-toe Calypso St. Barth ensemble most fitting for a day of lounging in Villa Orpheus. I'm only human. When I see a place so beautiful even only in pictures, I get visions of the chicest outfits ever relevant to the place. Wait, let me re-phrase that. I'm only a fashion-impassioned human.

We're on our last day at the hometown (oceans away from Mykonos) and we plan to make the most of today.  A picnic is in order, should nap time be on schedule and the weather, cooperative.

Happy weekend you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment