Monday, February 14, 2011

Vania Romoff x The Ramp

The Ramp has yet another stylish collab up its sleeve. Priding itself as an established platform for hip, young and emerging designers, it has once again cooked up something exciting.

Enter Vania Romoff x The Ramp.


Hailing from Cebu, Vania Romoff's design aesthetic is said to be fluidity and graceful construction. It did resonate such with her 15-piece Prom collection for The Ramp, a bevy of pretty cocktail dresses. I refuse to limit it just to prom goers, as I want one for myself!

 My favorite is the yellow mini tube dress. I don't usually go for tube neck lines but this one is too difficult not to like. It's like this one is made for 'excessorizing.'
If I were going to the prom, I'd probably choose one that has a long back. It's sexy and feminine at the same time. Vania's execution of the black number is of-the-moment prom dress perfection.
Pleats. Ruffles. Bows.

Someone tagged along. Her funny expressions while at her first front row experience. Plus a stylish mum+daughter tandem at the reveal. 
We had a deal. She will behave at the show and I will take her for a carousel ride. She did. So I did (in a short skirt, 5-inch, and all).  We have to keep our promises even to a 23-month-old toddler, right?


Vania Romoff x The Ramp is out for a limited time only. Visit The Ramp, Crossings at the following branches:
1/L The Ramp, Crossings Department Store Shangri-la Plaza Mall, 
EDSA cor. Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila. 
T: 635-4410 to 29, 635-4410 to 24, 634-3181 to 84 
Glorietta, Ayala Center, Makati City. 
TriNoma, EDSA corner North Avenue, Q.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment