Friday, July 2, 2010

Fantasy Closet-- a wedding by the beach in july

We are looking forward to another vacation, this time, back at our home country. A good friend is getting married and Le Misch is walking down the aisle too, as a flower girl. Her first time.

I have been dreaming of Halston Heritage ever since SJP (Sarah Jessica Parker) went on board as creative officer. So I thought it would be serene to don that pleated orange number to the beach wedding.

 



And this is how I would put my personal spin in it. I especially like the juxtaposition of the over sized aqua watch to the softness of the pleats, the luxuriousness of the jewels and the indigenousness of the clutch.

It's nice to escape to a fantasy closet once in a while. But no, I am not wearing Halston to the beach wedding. The bride is a designer herself, and I will be happily wearing no less than one of her exquisite creations.

I can't wait to see what she has created for Le Misch
.

No comments:

Post a Comment