Friday, July 9, 2010

packing for 3 for 3 destinations

As I mentioned here before we are set out to yet another adventure. Nothing exotic, just back to our homeland with 2 other destinations thereafter.

Nowadays I don't just pack for myself. I pack for the whole family. Not that I'm complaining. I do like packing- the vacation kind, not the moving-houses kind.

And packing for me entails styling too. I put much thought into the process but I don't go to as far as listing down what to wear on what day though. I just don't have time for that.

What I like is to make sure that we have everything we need wherever we are and whatever the weather may be. I don't like compromising style due to packing inefficiency, but I hate over packing too.


For this trip, I will share with you what I have packed for Le Misch. Categorized under 3 destinations we're headed to.


city



hometown



beach


You're looking at the works of a frustrated stylist. And now that I have 2 subjects to style, I am grateful. Though I'm not so sure if they are...

Happy Friday everyone!
We have touched down in Manila and I can see a great weekend lurking in the background!

No comments:

Post a Comment