Friday, August 12, 2011

Who Isn't a Johnson's Baby?

If there's one thing that me, my mom, and my grandma have in common, it's that we all used Johnson's products on our children, one way or another. I have vivid memories of my childhood with Johnson's as our skin care from head to toe as it is not only the most trusted, it's also the most economical. I can say this because even up to now, I still happily slather on Johnson's baby lotion before I hit the bed. 

A few weeks back, I was invited to a private luncheon hosted by J&J to introduce their newest brand ambassador. I was intrigued and so I went, amidst heavy rains and all. 
Listening to award-winning actress Judy Ann passionately talk about motherhood and how life has changed since then, was inspiring. Not only was she funny and engaging, she was above all, very real

No pretentions whatsoever. She's just like any other ordinary mom trying to juggle life, motherhood, and everything else in between. There's no denying that she is indeed the best person to represent the brand's baby milk bath which she uses on her two children and on herself!
We were serenaded by the very talented singer and harpist Noelle Cassandra, a Johnson's baby herself.
Lovely Angel Jacob, who doesn't seem to age, hosted the event and is (you guessed right) a Johnson's baby too! So is her 17y.o. (gasp!) daughter!
My date, Sarah, came 5 minutes after the event! But I'm glad she did as we had a little shopping expedition after. And I couldn't help but get an outfit shot of Angel. As chic as ever toting a gorgeous  tan (gasp! again) Celine luggage. Angel was my favorite customer when my sister and I had our caftan line ages ago. I was surprised she even remembered me!

So there you have it. My little Johnson's tĂȘte-a-tĂȘte where I met a lot of Johnson's babies who happily remain as such even up to their adult lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment