Thursday, August 4, 2011

Bangkok Bound

I know. There's no Bangkok in the destinations listed above. What a shame. I just thought what an opportune time to share with you another great find at the "I'm Shoe In Love" bazaar. This one's an over run so I got it for a song. I heard they sell this over at Swell Stuff. Haven't been to their shops but with stuff like this, I bet it's worth a trip.
Now let me share with you my attempt to get organized when traveling. Pouches, pouches, pouches! My quintessential travel tote is compartmentalized into several pouches. The CHICIFY travel pouch can hold my notebook, pen, calling card holder, little calculator, and whatnots. And since I hate bringing my wallet whenever I travel, this Swell Stuff travel wallet is perfect. It holds credit cards, documents, passports, notes and coins too! Do you see those labels on the credit card pockets? Hilarious! Should hubby's go to boyfriend's or dad's? How can they not think of husband's credit cards??!
I really have to get going. Oh before that, have you gotten a copy of Samantha Sotto's Before Ever After? Can't wait to start flipping. It's accompanying me on this trip. Get it through National Bookstore.

Bye for now! Next time you hear from me, I'll be blogging from the vibrant city of Bangkok! 

4 comments:

  1. I will sooo get the Travel pouch :) I have the Receipts pouch already and it's so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun! you got the book na, been wanting to check that out. let me know if its good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable travel pouch! I love that the credit card slots are labeled. But, you're right, there definitely needs to be {at least} one dedicated to husbands! happy to be a new follower!

    ReplyDelete