Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Get Ready for SM Kids' Warehouse Sale!

Have no plans yet for the long weekend? Good, because something huge is happening I'm sure you wouldn't want to miss. SM is holding a warehouse sale of up to 70%(gasp!) off some selections. You know SM, when they SALE, they really mean it. 

When you become a mother, you just happen to love SM even more, isn't it? No trip to SM goes wasted. There's always something good to have especially at the kid's department. So much so that sometimes I have to stay away. So for those mums who have asked me before, where I get Mischka's clothes, I'm letting you in a little secret, most of them are from SM! 

Here are important bits of information to remember:

WHAT: SM Kid's Warehouse Sale
WHEN: 26-29 AUG 10am-9pm
WHERE: Megatrade Hall 2

P.S. Gingersnaps and Boboli are personal faves, check on those brands first as soon as you step foot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment