Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fantasy Closet {The Dropback}

I've entertained thoughts of the dropback skirt one too many times of late. Is it too trendy for a runaround mum like me? I'm definitely the skirt kind-of-gal but is it too ladylike for my style? Just some of the musings I have running on my mind whenever I come across one. 

I am certainly digging the sheer possibilities Fall fashion has to offer but will I succumb to the dropback? We shall see. And in the event I would, I'd style it in a mummy-friendly way as such.

The Elements:
  1. Miss Selfridge Green Dropback
  2. 3.1 Phillip Lim Silk Muscle Tee
  3. Madewell City Storyteller Scarf
  4. Givenchy Nightingale 
  5. H&M Flats
  6. Isabel Marant Leather Belt
  7. Butter in Minger

2 comments:

  1. You can so run around in that skirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can do it M! mums like us can certainly carry it off. have you seen the one that gary pepper vintage wears (also seen on a pair and a spare)...it has folds in front. lovely. also love the h&m flats.
    xo
    n

    ReplyDelete