Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Bangkok Fix

Bangkok is one of my favorite cities to visit. If most people can hardly get enough of Hong Kong, I, can never get enough of Bangkok. The heady mix of culture, design, fashion, food and the altogether impact the city brings each time I set foot, gives me a certain high no other Asian city can. Lest we forget the kindness and good-naturedness of the Thais. 
Chatuchak Weekend Market, check.
Jim Thompson, check.
Vintage finds, check.
Phadthai, check.
Refreshing fruits, check.
Thai local design, check.
Needless to say, I got my Bangkok fix and then some. Cap that off with the best foot massage in town and to say that we had a productive business trip is a huge understatement. Yes, it was a business trip that sure doesn't look like one. Only in Bangkok, lovelies. 

9 comments:

  1. i haven't been since i was a teenager....looks like i better get there again! love your market necklace and the vintage finds! i look forward to seeing how you'll style these.
    xo
    n

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blings! Can't wait to go to BKK in Oct. Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooohooo, come back for more. you are welcome to stay here again!
    this time i better go with you to chatuchak!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the bling bling :) I can't wait to see the photos of it when worn :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really have to check out bangkok! love the pillow and necklace. cant wait to see what you got for chicify :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Bangkok! Found so many great finds in Chatuchak. I missed out on Jim Thompson though. Will definitely check it out again when I go there.

    www.hautepot.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. must take you to the Jim Thompson outlet and to Ari! come back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what fun finds :) love the vintage obi belt. come back for a visit again soon! keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete