Friday, April 8, 2011

Tickled Pink + Happy Weekend!

I'm blushing and tickled pink to find myself in two features this week. First, it's crazy to have my creations land in the virtual pages of ShopCrazy.com.


Read the full article here.

And then there's that Yummy Mummy Style Profile over at Leona's tumblr.



We had so much fun shooting that day. Even Le Misch was in her element, trying on clothes and accessories for her turn. 

There's only one person to thank for these awesome mentions. Leona, you're such a doll. Thank you for making our week. Follow Leona's fun journey on pregnancy and motherhood and get fab styling tips while at it, over here

I've got a crazy, busy working weekend ahead of me and I'm a bit panicky. Talk about spreading yourself too thin. 

Anyhoo, out the door we go and we wish you all a pleasant weekend!




2 comments:

  1. what a treat to be recognized for your talents! definitely good for the soul isn't it? enjoy the weekend. we've finally got some sunshine here in HK! time to break out the shorts and the little spring/summer dresses/skirts. yay!

    ReplyDelete