Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Fantasy Closet {Taipei 101}


Our little family is off to sojourn in Taipei this weekend and we couldn't be more excited. It's our first time. We've heard so many good things about it and they say it's a nice place to travel to with kids. Hence we are bringing the little miss. 

I'm not sure if that's such a good idea, but hey I don't want to be tagged a heart breaker again, ok?

When packing for a place where I haven't been to and is unsure of how they dress over there, I usually just pack neutrals with some pops of color here and there. 

I wish I had these to pack.

The Elements:
  1. Maison Martin Margiela Wide Leg Trouser
  2. Haider Ackermann Tank
  3. Vanessa Bruno Knit Cardigan
  4. Reiss Sweat Shirt
  5. Hermes Cape Cod Watch
  6. YSL Washed Leather Easy Bag
  7. Tory Burch Tan Revas
  8. Giambattista Valli Metal Cuff Sandals
Have you been to Taipei? Travel (and shopping) tips are most welcome!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, have fun in Taipei! We are planning a trip there too so make sure to write notes! Enjoy! =)
    ps I am officially "following you" now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Taipei, street food was so good! Taipei 101 was an experience too:-) have fun!!

    ReplyDelete