Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Search Is Over

I've been on a secret frenzied hunt for that elusive pleated maxi skirt ever since this.

via the fabulous sartorialist

I couldn't find it anywhere here in Manila. I was on the verge of having one custom-made when I decided to wait after my China trip. After all, everything nowadays come from there, right?

And boy was I right!!

Enter, my best recent find, long pleated skirt in taupe.


Worn with a white tank, my hubby's brown leather belt and flat sandals. I know, I shall do better next time. I wore this to a children's birthday party so I had to be in a flexible and comfortable state.

Can't wait to wear it again!

4 comments:

  1. OH this is so so cute! Love the way you styled it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh congrats on finding your maxi skirt! i LOVE the pleats AND the color!!! i still haven't found a pleated one....but i have a few chiffony ones in my collection now. LOVE how you styled yours. isnt' it the perfect wardrobe piece?
    xo
    n

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! @N, you should be able to find one in HK! There must be lots there already. Go to HongKong Industrial Park in Lai Chi Kok. There's a building there chockfull of "of-the-moment" fashion :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Miks! I got your comment. Surely, I can make a poppy orange skirt for you. Have to look for the fabric first. What's your skirt length?

    ReplyDelete