Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Fantasy Closet {Dreaming of Paris}

Bonjour lovelies!

If there's a place on earth I wanna keep going back to, it's here. I ABSOLUTELY fell head over heels in love with this city, that my ultimate dream address {or one of} is an apartment on the 6th Arrondissement.

And if I ever lived here, my fantasy closet will be beaming with pleasure. What, with pieces suited for a Parisian lifestyle, I wouldn't have trouble blending in with the notoriously chic locals sans the accent and cigarette sticks {which will most probably give me away.}


The Elements:
  1. Tsumori Chisato Slub Cashmere Fringe Jacket, lagarconne.com
  2. Dace Aaron Blouse, dearfieldbinder.com
  3. Vintage Christian Dior Gold Plated Clip Earrings, asos.com
  4. RM by Roland Mouret Balthasar Skinny Pants, net-a-porter.com
  5. YSL Tribtoo Suede Pumps, net-a-porter.com
  6. Miu Miu Matelassé Bag, net-a-porter.com
  7. Alexis Bittar Rope Gold Hinge Bracelet, alexisbittar.com
  8. Moleskine City Notebook Paris, barnesandnoble.com
  9. Gardener's Mint Soap, blackbirdballard.com 
Happy Wednesday c'est chic maman(s)!

No comments:

Post a Comment