Here are some runway looks referenced from the era that's making waves this season.
L-R: Tory Burch, Derek Lam, Etro
L-R: Marc Jacobs, Salvatore Ferragamo, Elie Tahari
(images from style.com)
So chic and wearable, isn't it? Now here's my take on this SS2011 trend in a sophisticated bohemian kinda of way.
- Diane Von Furstenberg Striped Chiffon Blouse, net-a-porter.com
- Misses Stretch Wide Leg Trousers, spiegel.com
- Mulberry Oak Bayswater, my-wardrobe.com
- Nixon 42-20 Stainless Steel Watch, net-a-porter.com
- Catherine Canino White Pearl Wrap Bracelet, maxandchloe.com
- H&M ring. hm.com
- Burberry bangle with Disc Rivets, burberry.com
- Giuseppe Zannoti Rafia Platform Sandals, colette.fr
- Temperley London Lion Leather Belt, theoutnet.com