Monday, May 23, 2011

Mischmash Recommends {ELLEments of Personal Style}

A magazine junkie, a coffee table collector, a fashion lover or all of that rolled into one will absolutely love this compilation of modern-day style icons' take on personal style.
I can spend hours browsing a bookstore's hard bound books area on fashion and design. When I came across this, I didn't think twice and headed straight to the check out counter.

I've always love how ELLE layout their pages. I guess, I'm an ELLE kind of girl, more than I am of VOGUE.
This book is one for keeps. It knows no era, season, nor trends. Something I know I'd still be flipping and poring over 5 or 10 years from now. And I have a funny feeling, Le Misch will later on appreciate it too.

You can buy through bookstores near you or via Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment