Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Fantasy Closet {Undone}

There are days when I want to wrinkle my perfectly ironed white button-down shirts and come undone like these women. Don't they just look effortlessly divine?

Today's Fantasy Closet visit takes cues from these women and here's how you can work this wrinkled button down look from brunch, to the boardroom and to the beach! Saves you time (as you don't have to iron) and gives a hefty dose of effortless chic too! 


{Beach} Rag & Bone Ada Boyfriend Shirt/ H&M Green Denims/ Felix Rey Crabby Beach Tote/ Ash Lips Sandals
{Boardroom} Rag & Bone Ada Boyfriend Shirt/ Erdem Criona Skirt/ 3.1 Phillip Lim Tote/ 
Opening Ceremony Court Shoes
{Brunch}Rag & Bone Ada Boyfriend Shirt/ Alice & Olivia High Waist Pants/ Givenchy Medium Nigthingale/ Topshop Wedges

1 comment:

  1. I always think white washes me out but maybe I should give it another go!

    ReplyDelete