Saturday, February 25, 2012

Get The Look {Sarah Rutson + Eliza}

Sarah: The Ramp Pleated Black Dress/ River Island Sandals/ Mikka Padua Kirstie Clutch
Eliza: Old Navy Floral Dress/ Old Navy Mini Messenger/ Dolce Vita Sandals 

I am fascinated with powerful women in fashion and even more so when they are impossibly chic and are mothers too-- with stylish daughters to boot.  

I adore Sarah Rutson, Lane Crawford's Fashion Director. When I was looking for pegs to get this series started, I came across a picture of her and daughter Eliza in Paris last year. I didn't even know she had a daughter and a gorgeous one at that!

So there you have it. My first Get The Look for mother-daughter tandems. This series aims to style-spire mother-daughter duos and its only but fitting to kick it off with Sarah and Eliza, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment