Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fantasy Closet {How Do You Do Mary Katrantzou?}


Mary Katrantzou had me at her mind-blowing prints. Her design aesthetic is so strong yet it appeals to a small fashion fry like me who happens to be a mother of a toddler and really has no business going to fancy occasions and wear such. 

Hence, my fantasy closet. Now, how do you do Mary Katrantzou? If you know me well, I'd wear it with my trusty white crisp button-down. Add some sparklies, a boxy clutch, and some classic platform pumps. I'll probably throw in some orange nail polish too. And now, where to?

The Elements:
  1. Mary Katrantzou Silk Satin Peplum Skirt
  2. Paul Smith Oversized White Shirt
  3. Lanvin Dora Lizard Clutch
  4. Miu Miu Suede Peep Toe Pumps
  5. Aamaya by Priyanka Drop Earrings
  6. Imogen Belfield Cubes of Gold Ring

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit. Those pumps are a dream!

    fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that skirt! :)

    Don't forget to join my giveaway! Paisley Clothing is giving away a giant shopper, color block sandals and a bunch of chocolates to ONE lucky reader this Halloween! Visit my blog to enter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes and love your blog! Really inspiring images.

    http://getyourowncake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete