Thursday, October 13, 2011

Butterfly Twists {now a staple in my handbag}

Whenever I take these leopard print platforms out for a spin, I make sure I have my foldable Butterfly Twist pink python flats safely tucked in my purse. 

You see, I'm a 5-inch or nothing kind-of-girl. I don't like anything in between. But gone are the days when I can last a day in heels. Most days now, I'm in flats or wedges. We all know shoes can make or break any outfit so for when I need to wear mile-high numbers, I am comforted by the fact that I have my trusty foldable flats with me. 

I've seen a lot of these foldable shoes sold in bazaars but I wasn't sold to the quality of most. It's a brilliant idea, no doubt, but some of them look too flimsy and I just knew they won't last. I'd rather have a pair of rubber slippers take residency in the trunk of my car. 

When Butterfly Twists was introduced to me by Trina Franco-Molina and Dixie Lyn Chua-Tan (2 of the ladies behind Butterfly Twists Philippines), I was impressed. The patented foldaway shoes from the UK is so lightweight and comfortable. It can twist and fold down small enough to fit even into my envelope clutches!
Butterfly Twists flats are made of a flexible silicone rubber sole, a soft and lightweight insole, and an “elasticated” upper. The upper and the inner soles are carefully selected to ensure utmost comfort. What caught my attention also were the ridged soles that provide grip and durability.

There's a bevy of designs to choose from too. The satin twists that come in different colors and are perfect for lounging!
The faux leather line is a good option if you want something sturdier. Good to have these tucked in your desk drawers at the office. 
My personal favorite are the python twists as I have a penchant for textures and skins. As absurd as it sounds, the python is the easiest to go with my usual garb.
For a run-around-mum like me, durable, lightweight, and chic flats that fold even into the smallest of our handbags, is a breakthrough. They're easy on the feet and easy on our pockets too! 

Currently available in Satin (Black, Gold, Purple, Red and Aqua) for P999.00. Leather (Black, Gold, Silver and White) for P1,299.00 and Python (Black, Navy, Silver, and Pink) for P1399.00.

All 3 collections are now available at Moana and Aura Athletica (The Power Plant Mall); Chocolate Clothing Company (TriNoMa); HAB (Greenbelt 5, Shangri-la, and Alabang Town Center); Fashion Forum (SM Makati, SM Mall of Asia and SM Mega Mall); The Flat Shop (Connecticut Arcade, Greenhills Shopping Center); Aranaz (Greenbelt 5); Catalogue (Gaisano Mall, Davao); Mian’s Closet (Mary Mart Mall, Iloilo City) and now online via CHICIFY


4 comments:

  1. I've had these in pink for almost a year now. Lifesavers! I love that they have them in animal prints now, though. Definitely need to get another pair :)

    Join my giveaway: http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2011/10/impulse-co-x-bangkok-goodies-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i need these in my life! :)

    WIN a giant shopper, SHOES, and chocolates from paisley Clothing! join my halloween giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where to find these in Cebu? Any stores around the town, i need to have these... very convenient...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where can I buy these in Cebu, any stores that you can recommend that sells these? Need to have one of these, very convenient!

    ReplyDelete