Wednesday, April 25, 2012

First Ever Cover

A couple of months back I had the privilege of styling my first ever cover and my style subjects were Lea Salonga and her daughter, Nicole, no less. It was nerve wracking, exciting, and fulfilling all at the same time. April is one of the most awaited issues as its all about summer and I just couldn't pass up on such an opportunity. Plus of course, I get to meet a super star. 
L- On Lea: Gingersnaps tunic. On Nicole: The Ramp Kids dress. R-On Lea: Gingersnaps dress, The Ramp necklace, Substance wedges. On Nicole: The Ramp Kids blouse, Gingersnaps shorts.
On Nicole: Gingersnaps dress. On Lea: K & Co. dress, The Ramp necklace.

Lea is such a doll. She was so sweet and no complaint of any sort was heard from her. I was already a fan but even more so after the shoot. Mischka on the other hand found a friend in Nicole and was just so fond of her. It was altogether a lovely working Sunday afternoon which didn't feel like work at all. 
Grab a copy of the April issue if you haven't already!

1 comment:

  1. congratulations on your first cover Mikka and THE lea salonga, no less.

    ReplyDelete