Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Meet Mischka

I have been yearning to do this for a long time now. I am no social media expert, but living away from home just makes you a lot more resourceful. Facebook though has gotten a little too crowded and tweeting is just not my thing (I will get into that-someday soon) hence the birth of this little bubble of mine in cyberspace.

Meet Mischka. At 16 months, she is a handful (although, a lot say she is well-behaved for her age) and a feisty toddler whose favorite phrase nowadays come in three two-letter words -- NO, NO, NO!!! Everything is a no, even if she means a yes.






I'm trying to get a good shot of her here for a Baby Chic mag photo entry. I'm not so satisfied with the shots I took as she just won't keep still! Sigh, maybe we'll try again for the next issue.





No comments:

Post a Comment