Monday, September 12, 2011

Weekend Tidbits

THE phone to have NOW. The now phone is the Netphone.
The Mr. having some Wave 89.1 action.
The place was filled to the brim. And the line outside was still insanely long.
Andi Manzano and KC Montero hosted.
Armed for the night.
Suffice to say the highlight of the weekend was Smart Netphone's grand launch. This is just one of the rare occasions mummy goes clubbing. I'm so not cut for the clubbing scene. But boy did I have fun! I tell you, no one else throws a party like Smart
In other news, Le Misch and I are in the hometown for a week-long family bonding. My little seasoned traveler is such a delight to travel with. It's just the 2 of us. No nanny in tow and no Dada too. (As you can tell above, he is still crazy busy with the Netphone.) No fuss, no tantrums, nothing. So in spite of my Netphone hangover, we made it through the flight. Thank goodness.

The weekend that was. How was yours?

P.S. The Smart Netphone is out in the market! Be sure to check it out at all Smart Stores or online and see why this phone is THE one phone to have now. I shall tell you how this phone fits a mum-on-the-go-who-goes-clubbing-once-in-a-while lifestyle like mine, in another post. 

4 comments:

  1. I love Le Misch's shoes? What's the brand? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wengke! It's from Tarte Tatin. They have a shop in Greenbelt 5 and in Rustan's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info! I'll definitely check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi mikka. since you travel a lot with mischka, i would like your input on packing for infants/toddlers. hope you can dish out the essentials based on your experience. please post soon! : ) : ): ) thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete