Monday, September 26, 2011

Weekend Tidbits

Here are a few snaps from our weekend. Friday was fun as we went to a birthday party after school. The theme was princess/fairy. I asked her if she wanted to be a princess or a fairy. She quickly answered that she wants to be a princess with wings! So there you have it, a princess cum fairy in an outfit we whipped up upon receiving the invitation. You get the picture-- someone was totally excited, we put together a look in a span of 15 mins.

Saturday morning, the Mr. and I snuck out to take a midday flight to Boracay. We are still here as I write but stuck in the resort we're staying as it's pouring hard outside. It's chilly yet serene. I'm longing for something warm and toasty though.. perhaps a good cup of hot chocolate? Hope I find one in the island. I heard it's heavily pouring in the metro too. Keep safe and dry, everyone.  

In other news, my beloved S90 just broke so some of the photos here were taken from my Android. Not bad, I'd say but I miss my very reliable point and shoot already. I sorely miss my daughter too.

Sigh. The weekend that was. 

4 comments:

  1. I thought I saw you, I was right! Just arrived from drizzling (Sat.), sunny(Sun.) and stormy(today) Bora.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you should have said hi! Still here and the winds are howling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We havent had a date night since our two year old was born. The parents have separation anxiety.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous of your weekends...they seem more fun than mine!

    ReplyDelete