Thursday, September 8, 2011

What do you GET UP for?

Was the question of the night at Golden ABC's launch of its Corporate Social Responsibility platform, GET UP. Golden ABC, a major player in the industry has brands like Penshoppe, Oxygen, ForMe, Memo, Regatta, and Tyler under its umbrella. They are not just all about fashion and the business of it, though. 
The company has been quietly supporting various organizations and foundations for over 2 decades now. In celebration of its 25th year, Golden ABC decided its high time to share what they've been up to and that the best way to do so is to engage all of its customers in raising awareness to several advocacies the company has a soft spot for. The categories are divided into Education, Community Building, Environment, and Arts & Culture.
Here I am with the other (very young!) bloggers, rubbing elbows with CNN's 2009 Hero of the Year, Efren Penaflorida and Golden ABC's CSR maven, Pat Magbanua.

To know more about GET UP, watch this.



We all GET UP for something. I GET UP for my family, my work, my passions. I GET UP for my daughter. I GET UP for mothers and young children. Golden ABC is making it easier for me to GET UP for my cause/s. To know more about GET UP, their advocacies and how you can be part of it, check out their site.

And even just by shopping can make you part of GET UP too. As for every Php1000 minimum single receipt purchase from any of Golden ABC's brands, Php25 will go to a GET UP advocacy of your choice. 

Time to GET UP! 


1 comment: