Tuesday, January 25, 2011

love at first sight

Do you believe in love at first sight? I do, ever since I first laid eyes on my daughter. Even with all the gooey stuff going on when she first came out, it was love at first sight. Big time.

I've only had 2 instances of such moments. Mischka and.. (Hubby was love at second or third so, no it's not him).. this.


Celine Boston Tote 

How can this arm candy be at par with that close emotional tie I had with my daughter at birth?? I don't know. Maybe Phoebe Philo can tell me.

Utterly shallow as it may seem, my heart did a little somersault when I saw an orange/navy combination of this in Celine's window in Pacific Place last week. Annoyingly, I couldn't find that certain combo online. It comes in so many variations, it's a chore to pick one. Oh but that orange/navy one was just the one for me..

 
 Sandra from Sandra's Closet depicted just how hard it is to choose one with this clever illustration of hers.

The only issue I have with this handbag is the fact that it's hand held and that of course, it costs an arm and a leg for my standards ($1800-2500 depending on material).

When you make handbags yourself, it's very difficult to justify a purchase. But that's just me. If you fancy one and don't mind the designer price tag, go ahead buy the arm candy and by all means be merry. 


No comments:

Post a Comment