Friday, January 14, 2011

Fantasy Closet {7°C Out Here!}

As I sit here at the hotel lobby waiting to board my bus from a town in China to Hong Kong City, I couldn't help but fantasize of a winter closet chocful of these.

I try to be as efficient as I could when packing especially for a cold place. I stick with the basics. No prints, patterns, and wild colors for me. I have learned through the years of trotting around the globe that the smartest way really is to pack the essentials. That and a few light weight accessories like scarves to spruce up any day in any corner of the world. You always have to leave room for some shopping right?

So without further ado, here are the essentials {I wish I had} for this trip:
  1. Muubaa Waterfall Jacket, stylepaste.com
  2. R13 Low Rise Skinny Jeans, theoutnet.com
  3. Miu Miu Bow Back Cashmere Sweater, net-a-porter.com
  4. Alexander Wang Kristen Calf Suede Satchel, luisaviaroma.com
  5. Nixon 42-20 Chrono, net-a-porter.com
  6. Sigerson Morrison Black Leather Riding Boots, net-a-porter.com
  7. Here to Infinity Pumpkin Scarf, modcloth.com
  8. John Lewis Woven Metallic Leather Gloves, johnlewis.com
  9. Prada Havana Postcard Collection Sunnies, sunglasses-shop.co.uk
The rest are just some basic necessities to have in a bag when traveling. Anyhoo, I am off to rendezvous with dear hubby in Hong Kong. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment